Papillon to launch Garden Parties at Aberdeen Garden & Outdoors
WIN Tickets to this year’s Ideal Home Show
Papillon is giving away two sets of 2 tickets to this year’s Ideal Home Show in Glasgow, being held on 31 May- 3 June 2018. For your chance to win and to enter visit our Facebook page.
All you have to do is:
1) Like our page
2) Like the competition post
3) Comment on the post.
Competition closes on Wednesday 23rd May 2018. Two winners will be drawn at random and announced thereafter.
Terms & Conditions for Papillon’s Facebook competition (run from 10th May – 26th May 2018) to win 2 x 2 tickets to the Scottish Home Show:
1. The promoter is: Papillon. Company name: Papillon Designs & Landscaping Ltd (company no. SC376012) whose registered office is at Skye Steadings, Kingswells, Aberdeen, AB15 8RN.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Papillon Designs & Landscaping Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PapillonLandscaping
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
7. Closing date for entry is Wednesday 23rd May 2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entries must like and comment on the competition post to enter. The winning entrants must be following Papillon Landscaping on Facebook to enter.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
2 x 2 tickets for The Ideal Home Show 2018, being held from 31st May 2018 – 2nd June 2018 in Glasgow at the SEC. The tickets will be valid for one day only from 31st May 2018 – 2nd June 2018. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
13. The winners will be announced on Facebook, within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available for 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.